General terms and conditions
Welcome to ViMuseo!
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the entire ViMuseo Website and all content, services and products made available on or through the Website.
The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") govern the services provided by ViMuseo GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider") to museums and other cultural institutions (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") in the version valid at the time the contract is concluded.
Please read the General Terms and Conditions carefully before using our service.
At ViMuseo we offer you the following service:
ViMuseo offers museums and other cultural institutions the opportunity to advertise their museum or institution in a free basic entry via a content management system (hereinafter referred to as "CMS").
Conclusion of the contract
(1) The customer must be at least 18 years of age.
(2) The customer hereby assures that he is authorized to act on behalf of the museum or institution.
(3) A contractual relationship is established when the customer's registration has been checked and confirmed by ViMuseo.
(4) There are two possibilities for access to the use of ViMuseo:
(4a) The customer registers via the registration form and creates, manages and publishes his information independently.
(4b) The customer makes information available to ViMuseo - without registration - via Email or phone.
(1) Access to a web-based software solution for the customer is activated by ViMuseo after checking the registration data (name of the institution, URL of the website, first and last name of the contact person, address).
(2) ViMuseo offers the customer the possibility to publish information about his museum on the platform on the website www.vimuseo.com
The basic entry includes:
- A profile photo
- Up to six additional pictures of the museum from outside and/or inside
- One information text with max. 800 characters
- Texts on opening hours, prices, guided tours, divers
- A gallery with pictures of exhibits
- Information about exhibitions
(3) ViMuseo does not guarantee that the information is complete and up-to-date.
Usage of the CMS
(1) ViMuseo provides it´s customers a CMS free of charge in order to constantly update and expand information related to the institution.
(2) The customer undertakes to use the access in accordance with the contract and not to pass it on to third parties. Access data must be treated confidentially and the account must be protected from unauthorized access.
(3) The following contents may not be published on ViMuseo:
- content that infringes the rights of third parties, such as intellectual property (including copyrights)
- content that otherwise violates existing law
- Content that cannot be ethically represented (such as racist, violent, pornographic, violence-glorifying content, or content that is harmful to minors or in any other way violates the welfare of decent people).
The customer shall be liable to ViMuseo for ensuring that the contents comply with the regulations specified in (1) - (3). The Customer shall indemnify ViMuseo against any claims made against ViMuseo in connection with a breach of the provisions.
(4) The customer agrees that information published by the customer on ViMuseo may be used in the communication of ViMuseo.
(5) ViMuseo constantly updates its services, i.e. the legal provisions under which the services are offered must be changed. The customer will be informed of any significant changes. Continued use will take place under the new conditions.
ViMuseo does not guarantee that the website is error-free or that access is continuous or uninterrupted. The customer understands that he obtains content or services from the website at his own discretion and risk.